
All of my tutorials require a working knowledge of PSP! This tutorial
was written by me April 18, 2009. It is of my own ideas and
creation! Any other tutorials found to be similar is coincidental.
Supplies needed.
For this tutorial I used the wonderful kit made
by Angel's Designz it's called "Just A Little Crush Kit"
it's a PTU kit which I cannot supply. You can purchase her kit here
The tube I used is from Anthony Guerra, you need
an license for it which you can get here
WSL_Mask can be found here
Ok lets begin.
Open new canvas 500x500 flood fill white
Open Crush Paper3, resize 80% copy and paste as new layer
Open WSL_Mask80
Layers, new mask layer, from image
Invert data mask unchecked
Layers, merge, merge group
Open Heartframe1, resize 12% copy and paste as new layer
Open Heartframe2, resize 10% copy and paste as new layer
Move it inside Heartframe1
Duplicate Heartframe1, resize 70% place inside Heartframe2
Open your tube resize to likeing ( I resized mine 60% )
Add dropshadow H+3 V+3 opacity 100 blur 5 color black
Open Butterfly5, resize 20% copy and paste as new layer
Add dropshadow H+3 V+3 opacity 100 blur 3 color black
Layers, duplicate Butterfly, mirror and move up top
Open a wordart you like ( I choose Image1 )
Resize 40% copy and paste as new layer
Image, free rotate 25% right
Add dropshadow H+1 V+1 opacity 100 blur 3 color black
Add your name and copyright
Layers, merge, merge all flatten
Save as JPG
Thank you for trying my tutorial






No comments:
Post a Comment